A Great Opportunity to get involved in School Life
We meet once a month, on a Thursday evening, See meeting times and dates below.
Our main role is to distribute money raised and donated by the school community to support the girls in their extra-curricular activities across sport, culture, arts and academic pursuits. We welcome all whanau to attend and contribute to the decision making to support the success of our girls.
Office Holders - 2017
Chairperson: Mel Beirne
Deputy Chair: Rochelle Kirby
Secretary: Melissa Hitchcock
Treasurer: Chris Hare
School Representative: Anna Wilson, Assistant Principal (Acting)
Meeting Dates – 2017 All Meetings start at 6.30pm and are held in Rm 71, in the Village. Parking available in front of the East Wing.
4th May, 1st June, 6th July, 3rd August, 7th September, 19th October, 30th November
AGM Thursday 1 March
In recent years Parents Association donated funds for:
- Netball, Lacrosse, Rowing, Softball, Waka Ama, Soccer
- Robotics Trip to Auckland
- Geography Olympiad and Homework Club
- Funding for Sports and Academic Prize Givings
- Assistance with new uniforms for groups
- Cantala, Stage Challenge and the School Musical
- Picnic tables for the quad
- New marquee, banner and flags to promote cultural and sports groups at events
We also connect with and support other parent groups including the Whanau Tu Tahi, Pasifika Parents and New Settlers Groups.
WEPA is always keen for more ideas about how to come together as a school community, raise money and support our girls.
Come along to a meeting or get in touch via email@example.com
Applying for Grants:
Find out how to apply for grants from the Parents’ Association.
Forms to use: