Wellington East Girls College sells new and second hand uniforms from our Student Services Centre 8.45am to 3.30pm every school day.
Appointments for full fittings are available by phoning 385 8514 ext 852 or alternatively by email to email@example.com.
Cash, Cheque and Eftpos/Credit Card are acceptable forms of payment.
Information for Work and Income Support and access to Children and Young Persons facilities is available.
We also stock good quality second-hand uniform items at half the full retail price.
Full details available from Student Services Centre or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIFORM – Compulsory for All Students
Please download full information and pricing
Please note the following:
- Winter uniform is worn in Terms 2 and 3. Uniform, including the blazer, must be worn for formal occasions and for photographs.
- Jewellery limited to a watch and one set only of plain studs, in ears
- Headscarves, worn for religious reasons only, are to be plain black, navy blue or white.
- No make-up or coloured nail polish
- All clothing and gear should be clearly and permanently labelled. Markers available for purchase
- Uniform is optional in Year 13, however must be worm for all formal occassions
PHYSICAL EDUCATION UNIFORM – COMPULSORY for Years 9 and 10
Students must have separate PE gear:
- Navy blue shorts and WEGC navy and gold PE top
- Sports Hoodie – Compulsory for all representative sports travel. Optional for all other students attending sporting events.
- Navy blue track pants (this is an optional item)
- Non marking Sports Shoes – Purchased from other Retail Outlets